Meet PENTAVITIN®: Your Skin’s New BFF
We all love a skincare superhero, right? So when an exciting new discovery comes along, we can’t wait to give it a try. Meet PENTAVITIN® - aka hydration’s hot new thing. So, what is PENTAVITIN®? What’s the science behind the magic? And why should we seek it out in our skincare products? Time to find out.
So, what is PENTAVITIN® exactly?
PENTAVITIN® (otherwise known as Saccharide Isomerate) is a 100% naturally derived plant extract that’s bursting with hydrating properties, and gives improved skin protection against dehydration and sensitivity with every use. Its secret weapon? It binds deep within the outer layers of skin, meaning hydration continues long after application. And, unlike Hyaluronic Acid, it can’t be washed away.
5 Skin-loving reasons to seek out PENTAVITIN® in your skincare
There’s a reason (or five!) why beauty editors are popping PENTAVITIN® onto their pages – as well as into their personal skincare routines. Here’s why you should join them.
- It boosts your skin’s natural moisturisers for supple, dewy-fresh skin
- Hydration is instant and lasts for up to 72 hours!
- It keeps skin strong by improving and maintaining the skin’s barrier, protecting it against the damaging effects of environmental factors like pollution, cold weather, and heat
- It can’t be washed away, meaning it keeps working even if you miss a day!
- It relieves itchy, flaky, sensitive skin, helping it to feel soft and smooth
How does PENTAVITIN® work?
Want to know a little more about the science behind the magic? Here’s how it works.
- It mimics the natural hydration process, boosting the skin’s moisture retention capabilities
- It’s a fraction of the size of most other hydrating ingredients, meaning it can penetrate deep into outer layers of skin
- Its structure allows it to bind to the outer layers of skin, giving it instant and long-lasting hydration abilities
- It can only be removed through the natural shedding of dead skin cells
Our top PENTAVITIN® go-to product picks
Ok, so you’re ready to give PENTAVITIN® a try? Here’s where you’ll find it.
Simple® Water Boost Hydrating Booster : instant, three-in-one hydration for thirsty skin, whenever, wherever, and however your skin needs it
PENTAVITIN® is transforming our skincare products for the better. This have-to-have skincare hero hydrates, restores, and protects dehydrated skin, leaving your skin feeling the benefits long after you’ve left the bathroom.
PENTAVITIN® is a Trademark of DSM
You may also like
How to look like you've had your beauty sleep, even if you were up ’til dawn
Up late hitting deadlines (or the dancefloor)? Turn tired and dull skin from meh to yeah in five easy steps.
The Best Skincare Routine For Sensitive Skin
Why not give our skincare routine for sensitive skin a try? These tips are tailor-made to help care for sensitive skin, from cleansing to moisturizing.
The Best Morning Skin Routine
Get your day off to a glowing start with our advice for the best morning skincare routine to suit you.
How to apply your skincare products correctly
Ever thought about how you’re applying your cleanser, toner, and face cream? If the answer’s no (we won’t judge!) it might be time for a feel-good refresh.
Watch Out For These Irritants In Your Skincare
There are all kinds of skin irritants, from harsh chemicals like SLS to even your laundry detergent. Here we explore what they are.
How does pollution affect your skin?
Whether you love spending your time under big city lights or prefer the country life, pollution is a skincare buzzword that should definitely be on your lips.
Up close and personal with skincare's latest obsession: sheet masks
Discover how sheet masks can make an amazing (and fun!) addition to your skin routine.
Say hello to your summer skincare routine
When summer starts to hot up, you need a summer skincare routine to match! From amping up the SPF to using a hydrating booster, we have the tips for you.
Behind the mask: getting reacquainted with the feel good face mask
Here's our guide to face mask benefits, how to use a face mask and which are the best face mask ingredients for your skin.