Skin-Loving Ingredients & Added Vitamins
Jojoba Oil is an unusual oil as it is a liquid wax with a distribution similar to the skin’s own sebum. It has moisturisation properties and also soothes, brightens and protects the skin.
Did you know?
- Jojoba is a perennial woody shrub grown primarily in the desert regions of the South Western United States and North Western Mexico
- Native Americans have long used Jojoba Oil to help heal sores and wounds
- Today, Jojoba Oil is still most commonly used for cosmetic purposes, particularly for the maintenance of healthy skin
- Jojoba is easily absorbed and rarely causes allergic reactions, even in the most sensitive individuals
- Jojoba Oil contains many important nutrients, vitamins, and minerals
- In addition to acne, Jojoba has traditionally been used to treat cold sores, athlete’s foot, and warts
This ingredient can be found in these products:
Soothing Eye Balm
Our Soothing Eye Balm soothes and relaxes tired eyes, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possibl...