Borage Seed Oil
Borage oil is a light oil containing high levels of essential fatty acids, otherwise known EFA. The essential fatty acids are a key part of the skin's natural moisturisation process helping to keep skin soft and supple.
Did you know?
- Botanically known as Borago officinalis
- Borage has blue, star-shaped flowers and is part of the same family as Forget-me-not
- It originated from Europe and North Africa
- Borage’s taste is rather weak and very similar to fresh cucumber
- It can be used to enhance and fortify cell growth
This ingredient can be found in these products:
Vital Vitamin Night Cream
Our VITAL VITAMIN Night Cream helps restore and replenish your skin's moisture balance throughou...