Skin-Loving Ingredients & Added Vitamins
Aloe Vera soothes, conditions, calms, and cools the skin whilst its anti-inflammatory properties help to relieve irritation.
Did you know?
- It is botanically known as Aloe barbadensis
- Aloe Vera, often called The Miracle Plant has been used as a safe, natural remedy for over 4000 years
- George Ebers first discovered its antiquity in 1862, in an ancient Egyptian Papyrus of herbal remedies, dated 3500 BC and it has been used for many years by both the ancient Chinese and Indian cultures
- The Egyptian queens Nefertiti and Cleopatra rated it as a beauty therapy
- It has powerful healing, soothing and moisturising properties
- The thick, clear gel inside the leaf contains over 75 different key nutritional compounds such as Minerals, Vitamins and Amino Acids
- Aloe Vera is moisturising for the skin and is easily absorbed